CER*: Up 1.6%
£: Up 2.3%
EU Pharma Revenue
CER*: Up 1.0%
£: Up 2.2%
US Pharma Revenue
CER*: Up 6.8%
£: Up 3.4%
Underlying Operating Profit
CER*: Up 7.2%
£: Up 7.9%
Underlying Diluted Earnings per Share
CER*: Up 23.9%
£: Up 24.9%
Dividend per Share
CER*: Up 10.0%
£: Up 10.0%
* CER is defined as Constant Exchange Rate against prior year, whilst £ is at reported (actual) exchange rate.
A reconciliation to reported measures can be found on Financial Review.
- Approval of a major new equine product, Osphos®, with launch targeted for quarter one of the 2015 financial year in the US and the UK.
- Good progress on the pipeline; dossier submitted for approval of a novel canine endocrine product in the US and EU.
- All EU markets are showing growth, with the exception of the Netherlands.
- Strong performance in the US driven by our key products growing well and the Ophthalmic range relaunch, partly offset by continuing supply issues.
- Group revenue up by 1.6% (CER); positive momentum in the second half with revenue growth of 4.0% (CER).
- Completed the acquisition of the trade and assets of PSPC Inc., which will expand our US product portfolio.
- Newly established Italian subsidiary opened in March 2014.
- Significantly improved net debt position of £5.0 million (2013: £80.8 million) following divestment of the Services Segment.